Monday, January 9, 2012

Re-introducing Liz

Hi all!
This is my intro from last year.


Here's what's new:
My Mom joined the group! Hooray!
We just totaled our car just before Christmas and I got my dream car! (see first intro)
 We trekked out to Bryant, AR, and enjoyed our favorite pizza of allllll time! (see first intro)
 And I did a lot of quilting!
 Here are the pinwheels that the 12squared girls made me last year! I love them! They live on my couch and I love refolding it all the time to show off different squares :)
I can't wait to do more quilting this year! 
Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. liz, your rainbow quilt looks awesome! you and your mom are inspiring me to finish mine. i got it all quilted today and just need to do the binding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, that is my favorite pizza at papa murphey's... I think I know what's for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! what year & color is your odyssey? welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I will be calling "Liz" Elizabeth... just so you all know who I am talking about when I refer to Elizabeth. We both decided it was just weird when I call her "Liz". The problem with Elizabeth is that it is so longer than Liz.

    (Becca, I can't wait to see your rainbow quilt!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I will be calling Mardie, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got a silver 2007! I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete