Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hi!

I'm Liz. I'm the little one down in front with the pigtails.
And this is me in Julia Child's kitchen in the Smithsonian.
I live in Little Rock, I'm from Little Rock, but I am also a Utah State Aggie, a Minnesota Gopher and spent some time in California as well!

favorite past time: sewing twirly skirts and handbags, watching movies, walking through Target with Teriney, reading lovely books, teaching kiddos to talk!
favorite pizza toppings: Papa Murphy's Gourmet Vegetarian with chicken, why isn't there a Papa Murphy's here????
favorite actor: hmmmm...not sure
embarrassing moment: in junior high when my friends made me laugh so hard I sprayed chocolate milk everywhere, including out my nose...or really any time I get excited enough to dance
dream car: a Honda Odyssey, yes, I'm in that phase of my life, where I would loooove a minivan
favorite midnight snack: a big glass of ice water heavy heavy heavy on the ice for my crunching pleasure, peanut butter m&m's, kit kats
do you sing in the shower: no, but I sing in my kitchen, in my car, and at work
which physical feature do you get complimented on the most often: my voice
what crazy thing do you want to try someday: parasailing
favorite blogs: Pioneer Woman, Make-It-and-Love-It, Crap I've Made, Imperfect, Ducks in a Row, the Idea Room, the Pleated Poppy, Stroms Little Hoots, I could go on forever! Thank heavens for Google Reader!

I got my first two blocks tonight! I love them! I can't wait to see more!!!!

3 comments:

  1. go Aggies!!!

    I guess I need your address so I can send your block when I finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying for a Honda Odyssey too!!!! Good to know I'm not the only one;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a Papa Murphy's in Bryant... a little drive. If you pick up some extras it would probably be worth the drive.

    ReplyDelete