Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hello, again

I think most of you know me since I've been harassing you all with emails.  But, here are some things that have been on my mind lately, if you are interested:
  • I have been growing my hair out for over a year and in my mind, it is very long.  Like Pentecostal long (see photo).
  • I like up-close photos of fabric, so that you can see the texture of the cloth and the stitching.  It makes me happy.
  • I have two children (8 and 4) who like me to sew things for them.  This also makes me happy.
  • I live in a barn.
  • I work at Walmart.
  • Someday, I may write a book about living in a barn and working at Walmart.
  • Recently, I've been watching Downton Abbey and read a book called "The Forgotten Garden" (which takes place in England) and now I can't stop thinking to myself with a British accent.
  • I just finished my 12Squared quilt from last year.  Take that 2011 to-do list!  I absolutely love it.  I get nothing but warm fuzzies when I look at each square.  I can't wait to do it again!





           

xo, becca

6 comments:

  1. I love your rainbow quilt. And I just bought the state fabric you backed it with today for a project for the boys!

    Cute pic of your long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm wearing that shirt right now. my hair is making me crazy, it is sooo long:) i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your rainbows turned out so beautiful! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your quilt! I love how your humor comes through your writing! I look forward to your book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I pre-order your book? Sounds like a story I want to read. I love the fabric on the back of the quilt!

    ReplyDelete