I think most of you know me since I've been harassing you all with emails. But, here are some things that have been on my mind lately, if you are interested:
- I have been growing my hair out for over a year and in my mind, it is very long. Like Pentecostal long (see photo).
- I like up-close photos of fabric, so that you can see the texture of the cloth and the stitching. It makes me happy.
- I have two children (8 and 4) who like me to sew things for them. This also makes me happy.
- I live in a barn.
- I work at Walmart.
- Someday, I may write a book about living in a barn and working at Walmart.
- Recently, I've been watching Downton Abbey and read a book called "The Forgotten Garden" (which takes place in England) and now I can't stop thinking to myself with a British accent.
- I just finished my 12Squared quilt from last year. Take that 2011 to-do list! I absolutely love it. I get nothing but warm fuzzies when I look at each square. I can't wait to do it again!