Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January

well, here we go!  

This is what my block looks like:

in this COLOR SCHEME:
Joel Dewberry Heirloom Citrine



(aqua, yellow, & a little orange)

You should be receiving your background fabric, template, and instructions in the mail very soon.  Thought I'd give you a "heads up" so you can start looking for fabric. My style is kinda modern vintage with a playful twist.  I like polka dots, plaids and stripes!

Thanks, ladies!  I can't wait to see your squares!
emily

8 comments:

  1. very fun! can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. And the colors are quickly becoming my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors!! Can't wait to start up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for the color scheme, too. I may have to go on a tangerine fabric hunt (which I always enjoy)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to officially make a square for you, Emily. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a genius when it comes to patterns and colors. I can't wait to go shopping for this square- I have quite a bit of shopping to do. I think I only have two orange fabrics that will work. One is a funky retro design and the other is a vintage polka dot. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I'm excited, too! Your background fabric went out today. FYI: The highest number of fabrics you could use is 8.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got all the heirloom citron from Joel dewberry for Christmas. So great color scheme they are even prettier in person. Good choice.... I know I am not in the group but could I get this pattern?

    ReplyDelete