Monday, January 23, 2012

dreams

I was reading this blog last night before I fell asleep last night. Hence 2 dreams involving 2 of our members. Thought I would share.

Becca invited us to the "barn" house for some fall festivities. Her house was surrounded with acres and acres of pumpkins. We carved jack-o-lanterns (Jen won the contest), ate pumpkin soup and pumpkin bars. We had our sewing machines there, but no sewing was done...Random!

While Kristen was away in Germany she had to change the name of her family blog to "And now we are SEVEN". just sayin'.

5 comments:

  1. psssshhhhhh....i'm fairly certain 5 children is against some kind of german law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is the best dream ever, especially the part about pumpkin and Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that I won the pumpkin craving contest. Amy, it is like you really know me. ;) Keep dreaming girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds prolific... i feel a sewing party at the barn coming on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there! And Kristin, look out. I had a baby every place we moved to. Luckily we moved a couple of places twice... so those states were already covered!

    ReplyDelete