Friday, January 13, 2012

emily

Kristin took this photo!

let's see... in case you need a refresher, here is my original intro.  not much has changed, except I had the crazy idea to make my nieces and nephews quilts for their birthdays in 2011.  I have 2 1/4 left to make (including one for a niece due on Sunday) and am a few months behind.  But it has been fun and I hope they know how much I love them when they snuggle under their quilt.  Here are the quilts I made last year: 

I have four kids (11, 10, 9, and 7), I dig "Modern Family", I love to create, and I love to laugh.  
I am excited to "bee" again and thank you in advance for your squares this month!

5 comments:

  1. uh, wow. i don't know what to say. you are my hero. i love the tilted squares quilt! i don't think i'd seen you post about that before. very cool. and ambitious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca - here's the original post if you want to try that design sometime: http://12squared.blogspot.com/2011/07/sister-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! that's about all I can say. Wow! they are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm striving to be like you. Can I just say you have the best sense of humor ever?! I loved laughing with you in St. Louis! I also loved eating your chicken tikka masala. Best recipe EVER.

    ReplyDelete