Monday, January 9, 2012

Sarah

Hi all!  I'm Sarah and am so excited to be apart of this group!  I get to claim Becca as my cousin who I've always admired.  I've sewn since forever...shirts and dresses for me and tons of dresses for my girls and costumes for my kids but I have yet to make a quilt, so I was so exited (and a little nervous) when Becca called and asked if I would like to be apart of the group.  We are expecting to move this week and my sewing machine has been packed away for the last 3 1/2 months and after picking out some fabric last week i'm itching to unpack it and start up! 
I'm a mom of three and love to be active and busy in anything...my recent crafty adventure has been with sugar cookies of all things. :) 
 I couldn't resist.... Becca is the oldest girl and I'm the one her right :) ..us girls had to stick together in our  mostly boy family :)
Here's my family- husband Trent, son- Carson, red head-Audrey and youngest Jordan
Here's to a great year!

5 comments:

  1. welcome! so glad you've joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright pink blouse. Pink is my favorite color! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh... my hair! what was i thinking? love you, sarah! so glad you decided to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Sarah. This is going to be "sew" great.

    ReplyDelete