Friday, January 6, 2012

camie

I'm Camie and I can't wait to get started!  I went fabric shopping for Emily's quilt square today and had a blast.  It has been a while (6 years) since I've immersed myself in quilting but I think I've caught the bug again which is a nice feeling.  Emily is my dear, talented cousin who invited me to participate.  I love everything she has ever made so let's just say that her style is my style too.  I'm not all that creative but I'm a pretty good copycat.  I can't wait to let you inspire me.
I'm a busy mom of four kids ages 9, 6, 4 and 2.  You can find us out and about on excursions or in the kitchen baking up something delicious.  We have a fun time sharing what we create on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. I don't have any good pics of Camie's gorgeous quilts, but here are some stockings she made last year: http://passthegreenpeasplease.blogspot.com/2011/02/christmas-in-february.html
    I miss living the same city as Camie. By the way... I've always considered HER the talented one. I envy those free motion quilting skills. Welcome to the bee, cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have you join us Camie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to meet you! so glad you've joined us!

    ReplyDelete