Saturday, January 8, 2011

let the introductions begin...

Emily Sigler, 37

where do you live? Little Rock, AR (have also lived in UT, NE, TN, & MO)

favorite past time: creating (stained glass, sewing, decoupage), going to movies, thrift shopping

favorite pizza toppings: mushrooms, peppers whatever Larry's puts on their Buffalo Chicken pizza

favorite actor: Ewan McGregor

embarrassing moment: i was newly married, husband was in med school (dissecting cadavers), introducing myself at a work meeting, said "I'm learning a lot about anatomy". I wanted to crawl under the table.

dream car: PT cruiser

favorite midnight snack: Orville Redenbacher's Tender White popcorn, diet Dr Pepper

do you sing in the shower? no, and my family thanks me

which physical feature you get complimented on the most often: hair color

what crazy thing do you want to try someday? hmmm, upholstering furniture? not much of a daredevil, huh? Also, travel to some foreign places!

favorite (craft) blogs: all things thrifty, oh fransson, the idea room

Now to work on Liz's square!!

3 comments:

  1. i didn't know you are 37. you look so much younger! and you do have very nice hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot thrift shopping as a favorite past time and Larry's Buffalo Chicken as my favorite pizza toppings. I need to get to know myself!

    i should also mention that people compliment the color of my hair, not the style, since I am no good at "fixing" it.

    Thanks, Becca. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left out AL, Emily. Or are you trying to hide something from your past? :o)

    ReplyDelete