Monday, January 17, 2011

Quilting Bug

I totally have it!
While looking at different patterns and squares for my month in March ( I know, way early, but I have the bug) I came across a pattern from Moda Bake Shop. It seemed pretty straight forward. LOTS of straight lines. I can do it. This is my final result. I LOVE IT!I bought an embroidery foot that allows me to machine quilt with my very basic sewing machine.
SO MUCH FUN!!!
I also figured out what I want for my square in March, but I will wait until March to post it.

7 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! awesome job! i love how bright it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what size are the individual blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little rectangles are 2.5x5 the "blocks" are 15x15(ish. the total quilt is 48x48 (smaller than I told you). So it could be a baby quilt for someone, if I don't keep it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - I LOVE THIS! Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete