Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hey, It's Jen

Jen Deschamps, 30
where do you live? Currently, I live in a suburb of OKC, OK. I have also lived in CA, NV, UT, NY and AR.
favorite past time? pursuing the internet, strolling Target, cuddling my babes, watching movies, snapping photos, baking cakes and eating great food.
favorite pizza toppings? fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato and fresh basil. 
favorite actor? I'd take a slice of Hugh Jackman.
embarrassing moment? While in the closing of our home, I was dealing with a very sick 2-year-old while my husband signed paperwork. I realized that her nose was crusted over with dried snot. I figured she would probably mellow out if she could breath. Thinking that no one was paying attention to me, I made the decision to clean it out for her. Quickly, I picked the largest booger EVER from that girl's nose. At that same moment, everyone in the room (about 6 adults) turned and looked at me... gigantic booger in hand. It was a low moment for me. Very. Very. Low.
dream car? Land Rover... I have always wanted one.
favorite midnight snack? I never eat a midnight snack. Mostly, I snack all day long. Treats of choice? See's Candy or chocolate cake.
do you sing in the shower? Nope, though I do talk to NPR and sing with the radio.
which physical feature you get complimented on the most often? My baby blues.
what crazy thing do you want to try someday? I dream of starting a new career when I retire from raising my little people. What that career will be? I haven't gotten that far yet.
favorite blogs? I don't have a favorite. I favor anything with honest writing and/or good photography.
PS My blog is www.sweetolivet.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment