Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January is my new birthday!

I feel like it's my birthday, knowing all these are coming my way!!! Seriously ladies, this is so fun! I keep thinking-everyone is going to have so much fun when it's their turn! I love seeing what you're coming up with-I've loved all the fabric and I can't wait to put it all together!!!
Amy's block #2
Amy's block #1-she did the green worrying that the blue was too "grandma-y" (her description, not mine! :) but I love the contrast!
Teriney's block
Emily's block
Jen's block

And Kristin's block just below. Can't wait to see more!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i can't stop looking at them! i'm thinking of a very muted ivory calico for sashing in between the blocks but i want to wait until they arrive to really pick out my colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be awesome! Can't wait to see the final project.

    ReplyDelete