Monday, January 17, 2011

Just a little Jennie

Where do you live? We're in Bethesda, Maryland- just outside of DC.  I have also lived in Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, New York & Arkansas.
Fav Pastime: I love a good book, sewing, cooking & baking, snacking on anything sweet and a little Target-ing .  I like exploring our new surroundings with husband & kids too.
Favorite Pizza Topping: If you take me to Larry's, I'll eat lots of Chicken Honey Mustard (just not in front of Jen).  Manny & Olga's makes a great pizza with spinach, tomatoes, chicken, feta, mozzarella & garlic.  Yum.

Favorite Actor: I don't have one.  Lame, right?

Dream Car: If I had to pick, it might be a Volkswagen Routan.
Embarrassing Moment: From this week?  I carried on a full conversation on the phone with a friend from college-sharing funny memories and catching up.  It wasn't until we were ending our chat that I realized it was not the person I thought it was...
Favorite Midnight Snack: It's been Butterfingers & Diet Coke lately
.  I can eat my weight in ice cream too.  But I snack all day and on anything sugary.
Do you sing in the shower: Nope but I can usually be heard chatting with NPR in the car or singing kids' songs while driving.

Which physical feature do you get complimented on most often? Until a few months ago it was the incredibly large abdomen I was sporting...
What crazy thing do you want to try someday? Own a bed & breakfast.
Favorite Blogs: I peruse the internet way too much & I'll read just about anything.  I have blog-envy of great expressive writers.


No comments:

Post a Comment