Sunday, January 16, 2011

Me: Rachel Graham


Where do you live? Little Rock, AR (previous places TX, GA, UT & Long Island)
Fav Pastime: Running, Watching College Football(Georgia Bulldogs), Reading, Sewing & Shopping
Favorite Pizza Topping:  Gouda Sauce, Ham, Grilled Chicken and Pineapple
Favorite Actor: Will Smith
Dream Car:  Honda Odyssey  
Embarrassing Moment: Freshman Year of HS while flexing my abs for a boy I farted!  Yes, I wanted to bury my head in the sand...
Favorite Midnight Snack: Waffle House Allstar Breakfast (sometimes the hubs and myself get a craving for this about 2am)
Do you sing in the shower: Nope
Which physical feature do you get complimented on most often? hair
What crazy thing do you want to try someday? Qualify to Run the Boston Marathon & Scuba Dive in the Red Sea
Favorite Blogs: blogs of friends and family


*I apologize in advance for my un-advanced sewing skills... but I am practicing!


  

3 comments:

  1. Rachel - can I say that after reading this I love you even more. I know you're a true Southern girl when your favorite midnight snack is Waffle House. We love some WH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your embarrassing moment. i'm glad to know someone in my own class for self-humiliation. :)

    ReplyDelete