Thursday, June 12, 2014

Block for Cindi

So, here in Switzerland they don't celebrate Thanksgiving, and they really don't do Halloween, either.  So finding pumpkin colored fabric meant choosing between the 3 options my fabric store had.  The "light" isn't really light, but I think overall it works.  I hope. :)

It was really fun watching this block come together.  At first, I thought, hmm, this is going to look kind of strange.  But then when I laid out the three rows, I got all excited at how cute it turned out.

4 comments:

  1. looks great! i like your pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like your pumpkins! Wouldn't it be fun to go fabric shopping in Utah together?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becca, it's a date!!! I have already been reading all the reviews on Yelp of the local fabric stores, and decided I will have to simply visit them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! This is going to look so great!

    ReplyDelete