Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On Time & A Little Late

Here you go Jen, As I have mentioned, love the pattern
...kinda thinking of doing more in my colors :)

...and here you go Jennie! These babies will be in the mail tomorrow or ELSE!!! (I need stern warnings sometimes!)
Love,
Teriney & Shari




On another note, I spent a large part of last month also working on baby blankets for the ward. I planned on taking a picture when the binding was done, then when they had been washed and all the extra strings cut...and then the morning before I was to drop them off and Finally, after they were no longer in my care. Somehow it didn't happen. I did two zig zag style quilts and two quilts similar to the one below (for the darling nephew Eli) but one was done with red & white, with elephant applique and the other one with blues and an initial applique. Someday I will get my act together until them just imagine them as AMAZING ;)


sorry the pictures are soo small.

No comments:

Post a Comment