Saturday, May 21, 2011

An Idea.

Lately, I have been fantasizing about a Quilter's Retreat.
Getting some, all or most of the 12squared girls together for a few days of quilting, sewing, learning and chatting.
Would you be up for something like that?
We could decide to work on a common project or individual projects.
Everyone interested would be welcome to come to my home for a few days (maybe during the week) or a weekend of 12squared fun.
(As long as you don't mind sharing a bed, sleeping on a blow up mattress or snoozing on a couch.)
I can also show you highlights of OKC or we can lounge by the pool in our down time.
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. this sounds like a lot of fun to me. name a date and i'll try my best to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea, but it won't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a blast! not sure how I'd pull it off, but I could try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete