Tuesday, May 10, 2011

pink & purple for Eliza



My only niece (on my side of the family), Eliza, turns 4 on June 4th. Her favorite colors are pink and purple and anything princess (she has FOUR brothers). I did the lawn chair design. I love my new walking foot, but I don't know why the binding is all wavy.


The backing isn't my favorite, but she'll love it.

And I get to deliver it in person when we go to Utah in June.
Now I need to work on her brother, Max's quilt, whose birthday is June 20th.

3 comments:

  1. what little girl wouldn't love this, emily? it is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, it turned out so good! i love the pattern and the color choice! and your serger:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lawn chair pattern looks lovely! she'll love it! and the backing is my daughter's favorite fabric!! :)

    ReplyDelete