Sunday, March 6, 2011

Completed Random Baby Quilts

I volunteered sometime last year to make quilts for the new babies in our church. It has been fun! I'd like to say that out of the 5 I have made so far, I have loved all of them, but one may or may not have turned out...'interesting' (to say the least). These are the last 3 that I quilted.


They are little quilts.


I had fun with this 'blue' quilt. I used only blue shaded fabric & then quilted each square different. I think only 2 of the fabrics repeated. I really liked it!


I find it a fantastic & challenging way to use scraps...
You should try it too!


I know this is not a quilt but I had fun sewing this little gem!
(and the kids kinda cute too)

2 comments:

  1. you all should see Ru's dress-it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just too amazing for your own good, teriney!

    ReplyDelete