Friday, March 4, 2016

Je m'appelle Emily

Bonjour!



I've been in 12squared since 2011. I have been sewing since 1981. Wow... I'm getting old. 

I have four kids and I live in Logan, UT. I have also lived in Alabama, Nebraska, Tennessee, Missouri, & Arkansas. I served an LDS mission in Belgium. My degree is in Family & Consumer Sciences. I have worked in a couple costume shops, which is fun. I love making gifts for people (my kids and each of my 10 nieces and nephews have a quilt I made them). I love sewing. I prefer modern fabrics and designs. I also do stained glass. Laughing is my favorite. And eating popcorn. I hope to go on a cruise to Alaska with my husband soon.

I just became a coordinator for Ryan's Case for Smiles, which is a non-profit that gives pillowcases to children in the hospital with life-changing illnesses. I am excited to be a part of it! I'm also the designer for a company called LDS Greats.

Looking forward to sewing with you ladies this year!







No comments:

Post a Comment