Thursday, March 3, 2016

I'm Camie

I'm Camie.  I've been married to a great guy for 15 years.  We have four kids ranging from almost 14 down to 6- three girls then a boy- they are fun kids and definitely keep me on my toes.  We've lived in California, Missouri, Pennsylvania and now we're in Oregon to stay.  I love trying new recipes and adding to my cooking blog called Pass the Peas, Please.
I NEVER thought I'd sew after the lessons my mom forced me to take in middle school.  Her machine was impossible to use.  Sew and iron.  Sew and iron.  Such a bore!!  A really cute, young mom at church moved into our ward and taught quilting at enrichment one month.  After seeing what she could do with fabric I was hooked.  That was 15 years ago.  When my mom learned I was quilting she didn't believe it.  I have my cousin Emily to thank for getting me involved in 12squared!
Other than that, I go to the gym everyday to keep sane,  spend a lot of time working on primary stuff (I just reached my one year milestone of primary president at church) and shuttle kids around town. I love Oregon summers and look forward to time spent on the lake with my family or a really nice sunny day on the coast which is an hour away (those days are rare on the Oregon coast so you have to take advantage when they come).
Life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment