Monday, January 12, 2015

Modern cross is in the mail!


I have embarrassingly had one of these finished for a bit and just finally finished the other and took pics but they are signed, sealed and in the mail!! I hope you enjoy them and I am sorry that they are so tardy!!


I did do a bit of sewing over Christmas. I may or may not have assisted Santa in refurbishing these American girl doll trundles that were handed down to us and just needed new pillows and quilts. My girls LOVE them and are constantly having sleepovers now!


My goal for tonight is to finally put beccas triangles in an envelope with a stamp because it's time to face it that the "I'll give them to her the next time I see her" plan is really failing miserably!! So sorry! 

5 comments:

  1. Are those blueberries in the top fabric? Love that!! You've been busy- the doll beds/bedding are adorable. My girls would love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Camie! i'm not sure if they are blueberries, it's from Denise Schmidt, but they definitely could be blueberries! :)

      Delete
  2. Those doll beds are super cute! Great job! My daughter just recently got into American Girl and I am soooo happy about it. Finally an excuse to make all these adorable little things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just oggling all the quilted goodness in that photo of the doll bed. I'm not too worried about the triangles. I keep staring at my pile that needs to be put together and I just don't have the motivation at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete