Friday, October 5, 2012

Octobler Delays

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!

I thought Octobler looked like a great choice when I agreed to do this month's square...

No excuses. I have not forgotten, life just really got away from me. I am almost ready to get this thing on the blog. And you don't need to go shopping as I will be sending all of the fabric to you. (That may not be good news for everyone. Always nice to have an excuse to go to the fabric store for some.)

I am using Christmas fabric and in the meantime, you can start thinking about your square before I get the tutorial posted. I want a "window pane" look, a lot like the mosaic that you did last year for Emilee. Except that all of the angles are 45°.

Anyway, it is coming. Christmas in Octobler!

Thanks for your patience,
Mardie


No comments:

Post a Comment