Thursday, October 23, 2014

modern crosses, fingers crossed



I hope you like them Kristin!   I can't send them right away because once I was in better lighting I noticed that the white square in the middle of the red block is not kona white like all the other white fabrics I used.  I mistakenly grabbed another white in my scraps and I can tell the difference so I know you will too.  I need to buy some more and do a little unpicking before I send it your way. :)  Also, I made you a block using chevron stripes and they are all going the same direction except for the little rectangles on the sides.  I wasn't sure if that would bother you or not so I didn't take a photo (again, I ran out of that fabric and I didn't see it the last time I was at the store!)  Let me know if you want me to send it.  It's the same colors as the blue polka dot.

3 comments:

  1. thanks, camie! these are fantastic! you really don't have to worry about changing out the white in the red square- once it's all put together i'm sure you won't be able to notice. also, i'd love the chevron block too. i can't believe you made 4!! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just today I went and found the chevron print that I used so I can put that in the correct way unless you think it's busy enough not to be noticed. Your call. I am relieved that you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camie, I did the same thing with the direction of the print on my yellow block. I didn't even think about it until I had it all put together. But, I just left mine.

    ReplyDelete