Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Halloween (and "tiny scrappy squares" square for Cami)

I forgot to post Cami's Scrappy Square: I liked sewing this one.

(Not a great picture!) 

I have had a great time adding to my Halloween treasures. I loved Jen Deschamps' Spiderweb square. This year I decided to make one with Halloween selvages. I loved how it turned out with the black background. Thanks, Jen!
 Then I finished a Halloween quilt! I LOVE the colors and patterns. 
(Nothing like getting things done when you have some extra time at home.)

My daughter-in-law, Maria Mae has been working on a Butterfly quilt (with butterfly squares from the ladies in "Trading Pieces") for her mom. We got together and finished the sashing and border and then I quilted it and bound it. I love her mom!
I LOVE working with fabric! 

1 comment:

  1. I got my block in the mail and I love it so much- thank you!!!!! The Halloween pillow and quilt are great- just in time to enjoy it them all month!

    ReplyDelete