Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Announcing New Additions to the Tobler household!

I thought I would send on a few pictures of our newest grand baby!
Andy Gareth Curtis:   Born, January 4th to our youngest daughter, Grace. 


Two Curtis boys now, Clark 2 1/2 and Andy! 
Andy makes 13 grand babies for us. 

In March, Lizzy will bring #14!! 


And.... another drum roll please...
Yes, below you see a Mid-Arm machine. (I must have been a very good girl last year!)
This machine has a 16" harp opening so that I will no longer threaten to throw my regular machine out the window while cramming my quilts into the ultra small harp opening!
Come and Play!
Love, Mardie

2 comments:

  1. Mardie, I'm not sure which is more exciting... the baby or the machine! JK! The baby, of course! Congrats! And I can not wait to see what delights you produce with that beauty of a sewing machine. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Becca- both are dreamy. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete