Monday, September 14, 2015

Mardie is catching up on all her posts...

Most of these squares have been sent off long ago...in fact, I sent of Amy Gardiner's without taking a picture first! With great embarrassment, I present the following: For Camie, Kristin, Jen, Nicole and Amy C.
(Why, Oh, Why is Kristin's square off to the right like that!!! Arrrggghhhhh!!)






Amy, we have books on umbrellas, ballerinas, birdhouses, homes, foreign places and ships anchors! I can't wait to see this finished!
Rose Trellis or (Hugs and Kisses) for Liz's baby Charlotte.
"Miss Kate
 by Bonnie and Camille 
Some other projects from this year:












Baby Charlotte on a simple stacked block baby quilt.
"30's Playtime" by Cloe's Closet


Railroad Crossings for my Idaho daughter Grace's baby, Andy.
Loved this "Oh, Boy!" by Blake Riley
 I am struggling with the blog... I will just publish with love to all. 
Thanks for my Patriotic Stars which keep coming in the mail! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see my quilt finished, either. Your fabric choices are so fun!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of sewing, lady! Love the baby quilts. Lucky ducky grandbabies. :)

    ReplyDelete