Monday, September 10, 2012

it's a late star

Liz,
Sorry it's September 10th and I'm just now posting your star. I finished it yesterday.
I love the way it turned out, but man it was quite tedious. I'm glad I only had to make one, but I really can't wait to see what they look like all together!!
 It looks like you will have a lot of American Jane, which, I think, is perfect for this pattern. Also, some repeat prints, which never hurts:)
How many of these stars are you planning to make??

(disclaimer: these reds are not as orange as they appear.)

5 comments:

  1. it's lovely! sorry it was so tedious! they all look so great together so far and this one will fight right in!

    ps-I was on vacation last week but I got Camie's and Nicole's in the mail. thank you! they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! These look great as a group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great because I have a lot of those fabrics... makes it easier for me to visualize what will work! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete