Thursday, September 22, 2011

My humble work

Well, I actually finished rachel's square fairly early this month because I also volunteered to make a mini quilt to go on the guest book table at my little sister's wedding reception on 8 october. So I wanted to give myself a bit of time to sew the top, make my sandwich, stitch in the ditch, you know, all those things that you all are pros at but which I have, never done. My mil is going to help me bind it but otherwise it's done. These 2 little projects don't even compare to all kristin has been doing, but it's a start.
And the back even looks like a real quilt. :)



2 comments:

  1. Your work is Beautiful! Thank-you! I love all the pink:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! I'm sure your mini quilt will be a big hit and add lots of color to the wedding. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete