Sunday, January 9, 2011

Introcuting...Amy


Where do you live? Maumelle, Arkansas. (past places UT, Colorado, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Grenada, St. Vincent, Michigan)
Favorite Past time: crafting, sewing, cooking, baking, chatting with friends
Favorite pizza toppings: ham and pineapple, mushrooms, green peppers
Favorite actor: Don't know. I'm really not a movie go-er.
Embarrassing moment: falling down the stairs when my Homecoming date came to pick me up. I landed at his feet with my dress up over my head.
Dream car: Suburban, I'm not a fancy car kind of gal.
Favorite midnight snack: (my midnight snack takes place between 9:30-10:00) Oreo's and milk, or whatever I made for dessert that night.
Do you sing in the shower: No, but I hum.
What physical feature do you get complimented the most often? legs
What crazy thing do you want to try someday? not exactly crazy, but I would like to go to Italy.
Favorite Blogs: make-it-and-love it, U-create, cluck-cluck sew, The crafty ones and recipe ones, like Pioneer Woman.
here's my blog for those who want to know more: thesixgardners

No comments:

Post a Comment